Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bush would've been better off..

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Bush would've been better off..

    To have done something with her in Texas? Last week's march was put at 100,000 in one figure and today for the world- protest arrests this ranks right up there with the Bin Lauden videos.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hashmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush would've been better off..

    I sure didnt have a smile when they hauled me off lol... She must have had plenty of bail money handy. As much justice as you can afford, or so it seems lately anyway. Hear that spinning sound? Its our forefathers rolling in thier graves.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush would've been better off..

    Well she pretty much deserves it I reckon. There is a law against protesting in front of the White House, and has been since the 60s or so.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush would've been better off..

    She just want's attention from the Media, and she looked like it was the greatest day of her life being arrested.
    crack is whack

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush would've been better off..

    That was my point- I wish the US would bring the troops home, but sitting on the lawn is gonna get a lot of attention. I don't think that is quite the way to ask for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •